The Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT) is performing 27 miles of pavement preservation project along State Route 389, within and southeast of the town of Colorado City in Mohave County beginning early May, 2017. The project begins within the Colorado City town limits at (milepost 0.05) and continues west to milepost 28, just west of Fredonia.
During construction lane closures can be expected. One lane of travel will be maintained at all times; however delays can be anticipated while work is underway. Please allow extra time for travel, observe reduced speeds in the work zone and be alert for crews and equipment.
What to Expect
- Construction begins May, 2017.
- One lane of traffic will remain open while work is underway. A pilot-car operation will guide drivers through the open lane.
- Work to be performed during daylight hours, Monday – Friday.
- No weekend or holiday construction is anticipated.
- Construction is anticipated to be completed summer, 2017