The Arizona Department of Transportation, in partnership with the Federal Highway Administration, will begin a safety improvement project on State Route 89A from Coyote Springs Road to Legend Hills Drive (mileposts 324 to 333) in Prescott Valley. The work is scheduled to begin in early April and continue through the end of October 2017.
This $2.4 million project includes replacing the existing asphalt with a new layer of smooth, rubberized asphalt, shoulder widening, drainage improvements and new pavement markings.
What to expect
- Construction is scheduled to begin in early April and continue through the end of October.
- Work will occur Monday through Thursday from 5 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- As work occurs, the roadway will be narrowed to one lane through the work zone.
- Construction activity will occur during the day with trucks entering and exiting the roadway. Drivers are encouraged to use extra caution through the work zone.
- Schedules are subject to change because of weather or other unforeseen factors.
For more information
For more information, please contact the ADOT Project Information Line at 855.712.8530